Glen D. Maylath, DDS
A native of Michigan, Dr. Maylath earned his bachelor’s degree from Kalamazoo College. He then moved on to the University of Detroit School of Dentistry, where he served his last two years as Class President. Dr. Maylath, a Gulf War veteran, received advanced dental specialty training completing a General Practice Residency at Fort Riley Kansas. He earned the rank of Major while serving six years overseas with the U.S. Army.
Each year he takes many hours of continuing education courses to stay up to date on the latest dental advancements. He is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry.
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Oakland County District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Association for Orthodontics
- Michigan Interscholastic Track Coaches Association
- Professional Ski Instructors of America
Family and Fun
As a father of three, Dr. Maylath enjoys working in a family-friendly environment. In fact, his wife Claire serves as the office manager at Total Dental Fitness, PC. When he’s not at the office, Dr. Maylath enjoys teaching and participating in a variety of outdoor sports. He is a ski instructor with Blizzard Ski and Snowboard School and a cross country running coach at Cranbrook/Kingswood High School in Bloomfield Hills.
Diana McQuirter, DDS
Bio Coming Soon!