Dental crowns are used to repair damaged, decayed teeth. A dental crown entirely encases the decayed tooth to restore its function and health. Dr. Maylath and Dr. McQuirter, your skilled Bloomfield Hills dentists, may recommend a dental crown in order to:
- Complete a dental implant
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
- Restore a significantly decayed or damaged tooth
- Support a dental bridge
- Strengthen a weakened or fractured tooth
- Protect a tooth following root canal therapy
Your custom dental crown will fit your smile beautifully and comfortably, and it will look and function just like a natural tooth. For more information on how a dental crown can improve your smile, we invite you to contact us at Total Dental Fitness soon!